fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Nemet Nikolett eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Nemet Nikolett eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon

  • From: andraspalyi AT caesar.elte.hu
  • To: FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu, nanofizika-szeminarium AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Nemet Nikolett eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 17:40:43 +0100

Az ELTE Nanofizika Szeminarium jovo hetfoi eloadasa:

Német Nikolett (ELTE): Conditional Phase Gate Using an Optomechanical
Resonator

Kivonat:
"We investigated the characteristics of an optomechanical system, which could be a candidate for a conditional phase gate for optical qubits. Despite of the promising results of semiclassical treatment, we found significant deviations at the two-photon level in quantum mechanical treatment. We applied a recently developed input-output formalism for the description of the few-photon states of the radiation field. The obtained analytical results show a trade-off between the achievable conditional phase and the fidelity of the final state, which is in a good agreement with previous studies on systems based on the nonlinear Kerr effect."

Idopont: 2015. marcius 9. hetfo, 10:15
Helyszin: ELTE Eszaki Tomb, 5.128-as terem (1117 Budapest, Pazmany
Peter setany 1/A)

Minden erdeklodot szivesen latunk.

A szeminarium tovabbi programja:
http://wigner.elte.hu/science/?q=seminar

Udvozlettel,
Palyi Andras

  • [Fizinfo] Nemet Nikolett eloadasa az ELTE-n jovo hetfon, andraspalyi, 03/07/2015