fizinfo - [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma

  • From: tcsaba AT eik.bme.hu
  • To: elmfiz.oktatok-kutatok AT lists.bme.hu, elmfiz.hallgatok AT lists.bme.hu, fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] BME Elméleti Fizika Tanszék szemináriuma
  • Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 18:18:18 +0200

MEGHÍVÓ

a BME Fizikai Intézete Elméleti Fizika Tanszékének

szemináriumára:

Szabó György
MTA TTK MFA

"Anatomy of Games"

In evolutionary game theory we characterize the pair interaction
by the payoff matrix. We start the general analysis of such interactions
with the symmetric two-strategy games, because in this case a
potential can always be derived, which guarantees that these
systems are equivalent to Ising-type models and, using a proper
dynamics, the results of statistical physics become applicable.
We demonstrate that if the payoff matrix is cast in a vectorial
form, we can choose a set of basis vectors/games that allows us
to identify a part of the payoff that depends on ourselves, a part
that is due to the partner, and a coordinative component of the game.
In the case of more than two strategies (or the indistinguishability
of the partners) there might be a deviation from potential games
due to the presence of a cyclic game (like the rock-paper-scissor
game), which, together with the symmetries present, has characteristic
consequences in spatial models.

Helye: BME Fizikai Intézet, Elméleti Fizika Tanszék
Budafoki út 8. F-épület, III lépcsöház
Szemináriumi szoba

Ideje: 2014. október 10. péntek, 10:15.