fizinfo - [Fizinfo] RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma

  • From: Balog Janos <balog.janos AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>, <rmkiusers AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:16:08 +0200

RMI Elméleti Osztály Szemináriuma
Tisztelettel meghívjuk

Takihiro Hatano
(Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo)

"Nonequilibrium thermodynamic relations and their generalization to athermal systems"

címmel tartandó szemináriumára.

Kivonat:

Many thermodynamic relations have been derived in these 20 years describing general nonequilibrium systems. They applicability is not limited to local equilibrium systems, but extends to a much wider context as long as the microscopic dynamics possesses a kind of reversibility.
We briefly review some of such relations, including the Fluctuation Theorem, Jarzynski’s and Crooks’ equalities, and an extended form of the Second Law for nonequilibrium steady states. Then we discuss their (possible) extensions to athermal systems, such as granular matter and earthquakes.

Helye: Wigner FK RMI III.ép. Tanácsterem
Ideje: 2013. szeptember 6. péntek du. 14:00 óra

Szívesen látunk minden érdeklődőt.
Balog János