fizinfo - [Fizinfo] szeminariumi meghivo - Wigner FK RMI - Nuklearis anyagtudomanyi osztaly

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] szeminariumi meghivo - Wigner FK RMI - Nuklearis anyagtudomanyi osztaly

  • From: Laszlo Deak <deak.laszlo AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] szeminariumi meghivo - Wigner FK RMI - Nuklearis anyagtudomanyi osztaly
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:59:29 +0100

A Wigner FK RMI, Nukleáris Anyagtudományi Osztályának következő szemináriuma:

Myrtille Hunault (PhD hallgató, IMPMC, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris)

"Spectroscopic studies of Co2+ speciation in minerals and glasses"

Időpont:
2013. február 22. (péntek), 10:00 óra

Helyszín:
Wigner FK RMI,
III. épület, 2. emelet, tanácsterem
(1121 Bp. Konkoly Thege M. út 29-33.)

Kivonat:

"Cobalt(II) coordination plays a major role in the coloration of minerals and glasses. Understanding the relation between structure and properties in minerals is a key element for applying spectroscopic methods to the investigation of the speciation of Co2+ in glasses. We focus on the effect of site symmetry on spectroscopic properties. We present a spectroscopic study of crystalline references bearing Co2+ in various sites (from 6-fold to 5-fold to 4-fold ). We use optical absorption, X-ray absorption spectroscopy and RIXS spectroscopy. First results on the effect of symmetry on HERDF-XANES and RIXS will be discussed. These results concerning reference compounds will be compared to the particular case of alkali borate glasses. This original family of glasses presents drastic changes of the speciation of Co2+ upon the modification of the glass composition. Perspective investigation, including multiplet model and DFT calculations will be discussed."

Minden érdeklődőt szeretettel várunk!

Deák László

  • [Fizinfo] szeminariumi meghivo - Wigner FK RMI - Nuklearis anyagtudomanyi osztaly, Laszlo Deak, 02/15/2013