fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Announcement of the VI International School, on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism (Mittelwihr, France)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Announcement of the VI International School, on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism (Mittelwihr, France)

  • From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo <fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Announcement of the VI International School, on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism (Mittelwihr, France)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:01:24 +0200 (CEST)

Kedves Kollégák,

egy iskola felhívását továbbítom; elnézést azoktól, akik így többször kapják meg. A szövegben említett szórólap letölthető a http://mw2012.u-strasbg.fr/SynchRadMag_Mittelwihr12_A3.pdf címről.

Üdvözlettel,

Nagy Dénes

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:48:56 +0200
From: European School on Magnetism
<esm AT magnetism.eu>
Subject: [esm.mailing] Announcement of the VI International School,
on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism (Mittelwihr, France)

Dear colleagues,

as organizers of the European School on Magnetism, we would like to advertise the upcoming VI International School on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism, to be held in Mittelwihr, France, Oct.14-19th 2012. A flyer is attached, and the web site is:

http://mw2012.u-strasbg.fr

Note that the registration deadline is July 31st. We apologize for any multiple announcements.

We remind you that you may find at any time an agenda of future events (schools and conferences) in the field of magnetism:

http://www.magnetism.eu/links/agenda.html

Do not hesitate to send us information about events that you may organize, well ahead of their scheduled date.

For the organizing committee of ESM,

Olivier Fruchart.

--

Olivier Fruchart
The European School for Magnetism

  • [Fizinfo] Announcement of the VI International School, on Synchrotron Radiation and Magnetism (Mittelwihr, France), Nagy, Denes Lajos, 07/11/2012