fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Szeminarium meghivo, BME TTK Fizika Tsz.

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Szeminarium meghivo, BME TTK Fizika Tsz.

  • From: SIMON Ferenc <simon AT esr.phy.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Szeminarium meghivo, BME TTK Fizika Tsz.
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:19:32 +0200 (CEST)

Tisztelt Kollégák,

a BME TTK Fizika Tanszék szemináriumára hívom meg Önöket szeretettel:

Christian Kramberger (The University of Tokyo)
(http://www.photon.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index.html)

Diameter control by nitrogen doping in forests of vertically aligned
single-wall carbon nanotubes

időpont: 2012 április 5 (csütörtök), 10.00
hely: BME, F. épület (1111, Budafoki út 8.) I. lépcsőház 1. emelet, Schay Géza-terem.

Abstract:
Conventional wisdom dictates that the diameter control in the CVD growth of SWCNT requires in one way or the other control of the catalyst morphology. The use of acetonitrile/ethanol mixed feedstocks is a noteworthy exception to that rule. We quantitatively correlate drastically reduced mean diameters with the incorporation of nitrogen. The high purity SWNT material is expected to pave the way for further magnetic resonance studies.

udvozlettel
Simon Ferenc

----------------------------
Prof. Ferenc SIMON
egyetemi tanar (professor) @ BUTE
&
venia docendi (privatdozent) @ Uni Wien

http://dept.phy.bme.hu/staff/simon/simon.html
&
http://homepage.univie.ac.at/Ferenc.Simon/

skype: ferisimon

INSTITUTE of PHYSICS
Department of Physics
H 1521 Budapest POBox 91 HUNGARY

ph. lab.1: (36-1) 463-1215
ph. lab.2: (36-1) 463-1948
ph. office: (36-1) 463-3816
ph. secr.(hung. only) : (36-1) 463-2312
fax: (36-1) 463-4180
mob.: 36-30-452-4705

  • [Fizinfo] Szeminarium meghivo, BME TTK Fizika Tsz., SIMON Ferenc, 03/29/2012