fizinfo - [Fizinfo] csillagda rendkivuli szeminariuma

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] csillagda rendkivuli szeminariuma

  • From: uhlar AT konkoly.hu (Karola_Uhlar)
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] csillagda rendkivuli szeminariuma
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:10:04 +0100 (CET)

Meghívó
az MTA CSFK Csillagászati Intézete
rendkívüli szemináriumára

Elõadó: Luciano Boi (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Centre
de Mathématiques et Equipe Morphologies, Paris)

Cím: On some geometrical and dynamical features of complex systems:
transformations and emergence from fluids to living

Kivonat:
The talk is aimed first at studying some important aspects of the
plasticity and complexity of biological systems and their links. We shall
further investigate the relationship between the topological organization
and dynamics of chroamtin and chromosome, the regulatory proteins
networks, and the mechanisms of genetic expression. Our final goal is to
show the need for new scientific and theoretical approaches to the life
sciences. In this respect, we think that in the near future, research in
biology has to shift drastically from a genetic and molecular approach to
an epigenetic and organismal approach, particularly by studying the
network of interactions among gene pathways, the formation and dynamics of
chromatin structures, and how environmental (intra- and extracellular)
conditions may affect the response and evolution of cells and living
systems.

Az elõadás idõpontja: 2012. március 19., hétfõ 14 óra

Helye: MTA CSFK CSI elõadóterme
Budapest, XII., Konkoly Thege M. út 15-17.