fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium

  • From: Zoltan Mate <mate AT namafia.atomki.hu>
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:22:15 +0200 (CEST)

Az MTA Atommagkutató Intézetének tárgyalótermében
(Debrecen, Bem tér 18/c. I. ép.)
2011. augusztus 25-én, csütörtökön 11:00-kor

Molnár Etele
(RMKI)

Hydrodynamical modelling
in ultra-relativistic heavy-ion collision

címmel előadást tart.

Vendégeket szívesen látunk.

Máté Zoltán

Abstract:
One of the goals of high-energy heavy-ion collision experiments
is to learn the properties of strongly interacting matter.
To understand experimental data, requires a good
understanding of evolution of the system created in such
collisions. Fluid dynamical modeling provides a convenient
framework to study the dynamics of such systems, since the
properties of matter near thermal equilibrium, like the
equation of state and shear viscosity are direct input to the
hydrodynamical calculations.

I will shortly review the foundations of relativistic fluid
dynamics which is essential for modeling heavy-ion collisions.
Finally, I will briefly discuss our recent results on how the
different assumptions about the temperature dependence of
the shear viscosity are reflected in observable quantities.

  • [Fizinfo] Atomki-szeminárium, Zoltan Mate, 08/22/2011