fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] MFA Seminar 2007-10-03: Molecular electronics with Si technology
- From: HAJNAL Zoltán <hajnal AT mfa.kfki.hu>
- To: mfa AT mfa.kfki.hu
- Cc: naplo AT mfa.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] MFA Seminar 2007-10-03: Molecular electronics with Si technology
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:47:37 +0200
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: "ELFT HÍRADÓ" <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
the following MFA Seminar is scheduled for
Wednesday, 3rd October 2007, 11:00
Conference Room of MFA (KFKI Campus, Bldg. 26, 1st floor)
Our guest is:
Dr. Yutaka WAKAYAMA (NIMS, Tsukuba, Japan)
the title of his talk:
"Molecular electronics with Si technology"
"Molecular assemblies and their electronic properties are investigated.
In this talk, we will present two topics: single molecules for
single-electron tunneling and molecular wires for multi-value transistor."
The complete abstract is attached in pdf format.
We welcome everyone interested!
- [Fizinfo] MFA Seminar 2007-10-03: Molecular electronics with Si technology, HAJNAL Zoltán, 09/28/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.