fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
[Fizinfo] Enumerative Combinatorics and Integrable Models of Statistical Mechanics
- From: "Janos Kertesz" <kertesz AT phy.bme.hu>
- To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Fizinfo] Enumerative Combinatorics and Integrable Models of Statistical Mechanics
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:13:18 +0200
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: "ELFT HÍRADÓ" <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
Title: Enumerative Combinatorics and Integrable Models
of Statistical Mechanics
Date: November 18th - November 24th, 2007
Organisers: Christian Krattenthaler, Wien
Philippe Di Francesco, Gif-Sur-Yvette
Deadline for application: October 1st, 2007
Oberwolfach Seminars are not regular workshops,
but -- like summer schools -- are aimed at
graduate students and post doc's.
Further information is available on our homepage
If you know a graduate student or post doc who might
be interested (or are one yourself), we would appreciate
if you would draw her/his attention to this Oberwolfach
seminar. Participation in these seminars is by application.
As usual, the institute covers accommodation and food.
Applications including full name and address
(including e-mail address), present position, university,
name of supervisor of Ph.D. thesis, a short summary
of previous work and interest should be sent as hard copy
or by e-mail (.ps or .pdf file) to
mfo AT mathematik.uni-kl.de
- [Fizinfo] Enumerative Combinatorics and Integrable Models of Statistical Mechanics, Janos Kertesz, 08/31/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.