fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Announcement of Oberwolfach Seminar 0745a

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Announcement of Oberwolfach Seminar 0745a

  • From: "Janos Kertesz" <kertesz AT phy.bme.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Announcement of Oberwolfach Seminar 0745a
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:47:08 +0200

Oberwolfach Seminar Announcement

Title: Conformal Invariance in Mathematical Physics

Date: November 4th - November 10th, 2007

Organisers: Scott Sheffield, New York
Stanislav Smirnov, Geneva
Wendelin Werner, Paris

ID: 0745a

Deadline for application: September 30th, 2007

Oberwolfach Seminars are not regular workshops,
but -- like summer schools -- are aimed at
graduate students and post doc's.

Further information is available on our homepage
http://www.mfo.de/cgi-bin/path?programme/seminars

If you know a graduate student or post doc who might
be interested (or are one yourself), we would appreciate
if you would draw her/his attention to this Oberwolfach
seminar. Participation in these seminars is by application.
As usual, the institute covers accommodation and food.

Applications including full name and address
(including e-mail address), present position, university,
name of supervisor of Ph.D. thesis, a short summary
of previous work and interest should be sent as hard copy
or by e-mail (.ps or .pdf file) to
mfo AT mathematik.uni-kl.de

Thank you very much for your help

Horst Knoerrer (vice director)

  • [Fizinfo] Announcement of Oberwolfach Seminar 0745a, Janos Kertesz, 08/28/2007