fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Post-doc position (fwd)

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Post-doc position (fwd)

  • From: Marton Major <major AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, Fizikus levelezesi lista <fiziqs AT ludens.elte.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Post-doc position (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:05:34 +0100 (CET)

Kedves Kollegak!

Ha valakit erdekel az alabbi MBE-s postdoc allas, kerem vegye fel a kapcsolatot a hirdetovel az e-mailben megadott cimen.

Udvozlettel:

Major Marton

------------------------------------

From: Tom Wirtz
<wirtz AT lippmann.lu>

Dear Sir,

we are currently looking for a post-doc researcher in the framework of our "Storing Matter" project. This project aims at developing a new quantitative surface analysis technique as well as a prototype instrument optimising this new technique. The position requires good knowledge of MBE and notions of the different analytical techniques. More details can be found on http://www.lippmann.lu/fr/offres/sam_pstdoc.php3
Could this position interest a researcher of your lab at the end of his contract?

Best regards,
Tom Wirtz
--
Tom Wirtz
Département Science et Analyse des Matériaux (SAM)

Tel: +352 470261-540
Fax: +352 470264

www.lippmann.lu

  • [Fizinfo] Post-doc position (fwd), Marton Major, 12/04/2006