fizinfo - [Fizinfo] konferencia

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] konferencia

  • From: Jozsef Cseh <cseh AT namafia.atomki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] konferencia
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:12:17 +0100 (CET)

Kedves Kollegak!

A mellekelt konferencia-korlevelet a szervezok keresere tovabbitom.

Udvozlettel:
Cseh Jozsef

--------------------------------------

First Announcement

Seventh International Conference
SYMMETRY IN NONLINEAR MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS
June 24-30, 2007
Institute of Mathematics, Kiev, Ukraine

TOPICS to be discussed at this conference include
* Geometrical methods in mathematical physics
* Lie theory and differential equations
* Integrable and nonintegrable systems, solitons, Painleve analysis
* Dynamical systems and quantum chaos
* Exactly and quasi-exactly solvable models
* Supergroups and nonlinear algebraic structures
* Lie groups and algebras, representation theory and special functions
* q-algebras, quantum groups and noncommutative geometry
* Supersymmetry and supergravity, strings and branes
* Cosmology and quantum gravity

Among the tentative participants are
C. Bender, F. Calogero, J.F. Carinena, P. Clarkson, H.-D. Doebner,
M. Eastwood, A. Fokas, R. Jackiw, N. Kamran, I. Khriplovich,
A. Klimyk, T. Koornwinder, P. Kulish, P. Leach, F. Magri,
A. Mikhailov, W. Miller, M. Olshanetsky, J. Patera, V. Pukhnachov,
T. Ratiu, I.M. Sigal, A. Varchenko, P. Winternitz.

Registration Form
http://www.imath.kiev.ua/~appmath/reg-form2007.html

Alternatively you can send us an e-mail
appmath AT imath.kiev.ua
containing information indicated in the form.

The deadline for the registration is May 24, 2007.

Conference fee of EUR 160 will include organizing costs. There is an
option of EUR 100 conference fee for students and postdoctoral
fellows. Same discount may be possible also for participants from
developing countries. Conference fee for participants from Former
Soviet Union will be announced later. Conference fee for an
accompanying person is EUR 50 (no fee for children). The conference
fee should be paid upon arrival during the registration.

Unfortunately, we have no funds to cover travel and local expenses of
the participants.

Proceedings of Symmetry-2007 will be published in the referred journal
SIGMA (Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications)
http://www.emis.de/journals/SIGMA/

Please do not hesitate to request any additional information or
invitations needed to apply for funds.

Further information is available on web-site
http://www.imath.kiev.ua/~appmath/conf.html

E-mail:
appmath AT imath.kiev.ua
If this e-mail does not work, please use
symmetry.conference AT gmail.com

  • [Fizinfo] konferencia, Jozsef Cseh, 11/14/2006