fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fwd: search for PhD student or postdoc for GaN processing

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fwd: search for PhD student or postdoc for GaN processing

  • From: HORVATH Zsolt Jozsef <horvzsj AT mfa.kfki.hu>
  • To: fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu, sintezetek AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fwd: search for PhD student or postdoc for GaN processing
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:45:19 +0100

Kedves Kollegak!
Dr. Dionyz Pogany (becsi muegyetem) jelentkezot keres Ph.D. vagy postdoc helyre. Idezet mellekelve.
Udvozlettel:
Horvath Zsolt Jozsef

From: dionyz pogany
<dionyz.pogany AT tuwien.ac.at>

"...we have a new EU project on fabrication of InAlN/GaN HEMT, including some new gate schemes using high-k dielectrics (on GaN or InAlN!).

We need urgently a PhD student (in preference) or a postdoc for processing tasks (litho, contacts,...cleanroom work), combined later with electrical characterization. Most probably the processing task on HEMTs will be parallely or later combined with the processing of opto-devices on GaN.

Could you distribute this message please among the possible candidates. I need a CV and a reference letter/email. The best would be some experience in processing but it is not a condition for a phd candidate.

We need somebody urgently...."

Dr. Dionyz Pogany
Institute for Solid State Electronics
Vienna University of Technology
Floragasse 7
A-1040 Vienna
Austria
Tel:+43-1-58801 362 24
Fax:+43-1-58801 362 99

  • [Fizinfo] Fwd: search for PhD student or postdoc for GaN processing, HORVATH Zsolt Jozsef, 02/14/2006