fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Tovabbkepzes a CERN-ben

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Tovabbkepzes a CERN-ben

  • From: xkibandi AT uni-miskolc.hu
  • To: Fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Tovabbkepzes a CERN-ben
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 00:09:46 +0100

Kedves Reszecskefizika irant Erdeklodok!

Ezuton tovabbitom Mick Storr
<Mick.Storr AT cern.ch>
levelet, amelyben nyaron a
CERN-ben megrendezesre kerulo tanari tovabbkepzesrol ertesitett.

Mester Andras

Dear friends,

I am very pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for
HST2005. Please inform anyone who you think may be interested.

Please note that this year we are using a different application
procedure. It is accessible from the HST welcome page -

http://teachers.web.cern.ch/teachers/

Please do not give the old application reference to anyone as we will
not be able to accept applications submitted in the old way.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the challenges of your teaching.
Please don't forget to tell us about any HST related or follow up
activities in which you have been involved and of course let us know if
you will be visiting or passing by CERN.

Thank you very much for your help in publicising HST2005.

Best wishes

Mick

  • [Fizinfo] Tovabbkepzes a CERN-ben, xkibandi, 02/04/2005