fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Fizikai Szemle 5/6 2001l

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Fizikai Szemle 5/6 2001l

  • From: "Siegfried Niese" <S.Niese AT fz-rossendorf.de>
  • To: <fizszem.elft AT mtesz.hu>, <fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Fizikai Szemle 5/6 2001l
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:25:20 +0200

Dear colleagues,

A biography of Hevesy György will be finished at the end of this year by the
Rossendorf Research Centre (in German). I had written the text and proposed
some pictures. In the book we will show the picture from the cover of the
journal Fizikai Szemle 5/6 2001 which shows the reburial at the cemetery in
Budapest at April 19, 2001. Can you send us a copy of the picture? The son
of Hevesy who had presented the original Nobel Medal to the vice chairman of
the MTA and which is seen at the pictures in the journal has also not
obtained these photos. If you can send they to me, I can give him these
after scanning for the book.

I can propose the publishers to send an exemplar for reviewing to the
editors of Fizikai Szemle.

Thank you in advance

Sincerely yours

Siegfried Niese

Address:
Prof. Dr. S. Niese
Am Silberblick 9
STT Grund
01723 Wilsdruff
Germany

Phone: +49 35209 22849
Fax: +49 35209 20034
mailto:S.Niese AT fz-rossendorf.de

  • [Fizinfo] Fizikai Szemle 5/6 2001l, Siegfried Niese, 08/28/2004