fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ
- From: "Krisztina Biber" <Biberk AT ceu.hu>
- To: "Nenad Miscevic" <VISMISCEVIC AT ceu.hu>
- Subject: [Fizinfo] philosophy lecture at CEU
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:25:46 +0100
- List-archive: <http://sunserv.kfki.hu/pipermail/fizinfo>
- List-id: ELFT HÍRADÓ <fizinfo.lists.kfki.hu>
The CEU Philosophy Department cordially invites you to a lecture
'A Critique of Obligation Ethics'
5.00 PM, Thursday, 26. February, Zrinyi 14/room 412
Alan Watt studied philosophy at Oxford and Warwick and has taught at
Aberdeen, Szeged, and Kyiv Mohyla Universities, as well as at the CEU,
where he works at the Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy.
He wrote his PhD on Nietzsche and Rhetoric and has a number of
publications in the field of Nietzsche studies. His research is
currently centred on developing a Nietzsche-inspired theory of ethics.
biberk AT ceu.hu
- [Fizinfo] philosophy lecture at CEU, Krisztina Biber, 02/23/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.