fizinfo - [Fizinfo] Relativitaselmeleti szeminarium

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] Relativitaselmeleti szeminarium

  • From: Szabados Laszlo <lbszab AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: <FIZINFO AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] Relativitaselmeleti szeminarium
  • Date: Tue Sep 25 14:46:01 2001

RELATIVITASELMELETI SZEMINARIUM

Eloado: Dr. Sergio Dain
MPI-Albert Einstein Institute, Golm

Az eloadas cime: Initial data for a collision of two
Kerr-like black holes

t: 2001 oktober 3 (szerda), 13.00
(x,y,z): KFKI RMKI III. epulet, tanacsterem

Kivonat: In this talk I want to describe the construction of
an initial data for the Einstein vacuum equation that
represent two Kerr black holes. I want also to give a
brief summary about the two black holes problem and
its astrophysical relevance.

  • [Fizinfo] Relativitaselmeleti szeminarium, Szabados Laszlo, 09/25/2001