fizinfo - [Fizinfo] szeminarium

fizinfo AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: ELFT HÍRADÓ

[Fizinfo] szeminarium

  • From: ilka AT konkoly.hu (Kalman Belane)
  • To: fizinfo AT sunserv.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Fizinfo] szeminarium
  • Date: Tue Apr 17 10:49:03 2001

Meghivo

az MTA Konkoly Thege Miklos Csillagaszati Kutatointezete
Szeminariumara

Eloado: Peter Berczik
Astronomical Observatory,
Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences,
UA-03680, Golosiiv, Kiev-127, Ukraine

Cim: "Chemodynamical SPH Models of Dwarf Galaxy Formation."

Kivonat
The main purpose of our study is to implement the most recent
developments of chemodynamical prescription of the stellar and
gaseous components in galaxies and their interchanges into the widely
applied general numerical treatment of hydrodynamics, the Smoothed
Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH). Numerical simulations of the complex
gasdynamical flows are based on our own coding of the Chemo-Dynamical
Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamical (CD-SPH) approach, which incorporates
the effects of star formation and multiphase gas components. As a
first application, the model is used to describe the chemical and
photometric evolution of a typical star forming dwarf galaxy.

Idopont: 2001. aprilis 19. csutortok, 14 ora
Helyszin: MTA Konkoly Thege Miklós Csillagaszati Kutatointezete eloadoterme
Budapest, XII. Konkoly Thege u. 15/17.

Patkos Laszlo
s. k.