tanforum - [Tf] angoltanároknak

tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Tanárok vitafóruma

[Tf] angoltanároknak

  • From: <csaba AT gloner.hu>
  • To: <tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Tf] angoltanároknak
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:10:35 +0200

iEARN Austria suggests a new project to all the countries that 100 years ago
were part of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy. It is called "Monarchy in the
past - European Union now"

If we manage to find enough participating countries fast enough, so that I
can present the project at the Symposion for "Kooperationsnetzwerk der
Europäischen Mittelstädte"

The idea of the project is to ask pupils of participating classes (age 10 to
18)

1) what do you know about the Austro-Hungarian monarchy and what part of
your country belonged to it and how long?

2) where do you still find relics of that time - as an example in
architecture?

3) do you know recipes of dishes we have in common

4) which words from other languages entered your language that time and were
are they from?

so the subjects, the project could be done in, are various from Language,
History, Geography, to Arts and Computing Sciences.

The works can be paintings, drawings or other art works

as well as essays

or fotos accompanied by explanations

or recipes

submitted by mail or e-mail

All the works will be collected and exhibited in St.Pölten, Austria, in the
summer of 2006, but then the exhibition could move on to other participating
countries.

Please ask for more information or apply till the 15th of September at iEARN
Austria:
maria.bader AT aon.at

Maria BADER
coordinator for iEARN Austria
"In der Aktivität der Jugend und dem Respekt vor dem Alter liegt die Chance
der Welt"
www.iearn.org

  • [Tf] angoltanároknak, csaba, 08/30/2005