tanforum - [Tf] Fwd: seeking partners for a comenius I project

tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Tanárok vitafóruma

[Tf] Fwd: seeking partners for a comenius I project

  • From: berta papp <berta_papp AT yahoo.com>
  • To: tanforum <tanforum AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Tf] Fwd: seeking partners for a comenius I project
  • Date: Sat Jul 26 12:49:03 2003

"euro.spe"
<euro.spe AT tin.it>
wrote:To: worldteachers
From: "euro.spe"
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:39:08 +0200
Subject: seeking partners for a comenius I project

This - mail is for primary schools interested in crete a aprtnerships fo a
Comenius I. The project proposer, would like to organise a preparatory visit
for november in Italy - Parma.
Only for Primary schools (not italian)
please write to
Reference person : Claudia Frati ( e-mail
worbo AT libero.it
)

Title of the project: AM-IN (Enviroment / interculture)
Contents: Imagine a way leading through the disvovery of bio-diversity: from
bio-diversity to enviroment (Unique patrimony of the nature) and to cultural
and individual differencies.
Therefore is it foreseen th study of ones enviroment and the exchange of
information among the partners( this is the reason they are seeking partners
of different european countries. The naturla element allows to link,
metaphorically and pratically the education to the enviroment and
intercutural learning in which a tree will the the backstage of the project.
Obiettivi:
- Intercutural education not just a new subject, but as a mutidisciplinair
way to fight stereotypes
- To create and experimentate didactical tools and formules to allow the
personal experince into the enviromental and atropological complexity
-To know the enviroment and learn on how to respect it and take care of it
- Use ICT tools to know, documentate and exchange information.
Lasting: 36 months
Please contact:
Reference person : Claudia Frati ( e-mail
worbo AT libero.it
)
SCUOLA ELEMENTARE "PIO DEL SANTE"
VIA MARCONI - FELINO (PR) cap 43035
TEL. E FAX 0521 831158 - E-MAIL <
elfelino AT libero.it

ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO DI FELINO - PARMA - ITALIA
VIA ROMA, 55 - FELINO (PR) cap 43035
TEL. 05S21 835332 - FAX 0521 3352 335216 - E-MAIL <
icfelino AT provincia.parma.it

--
This e-mail and any attachments are Confidential and privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; Please do not

Polo Europeo della Conoscenza
European Pole of Knowldge - Europole - Schools and Associations network
Via Mons. Bellomi 10 - 37137 Verona - Italy
tel. 0039 348 268 18 98
fax. 0039 02 700 447 981
e-mails:
euro.spe AT tin.it
/
stevr AT tin.it

The European Pole of Knowledge network © 2000 All rights reserved.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

worldteachers-unsubscribe AT yahoogroups.com