mix - Re: [Mix] Automatic reminder from MIX: no action is needed!

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] Automatic reminder from MIX: no action is needed!

  • From: Alexander A. Kamnev <aakamnev AT ibppm.ru>
  • To: Nagy, Dénes Lajos <nagy.denes AT wigner.hun-ren.hu>
  • Cc: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] Automatic reminder from MIX: no action is needed!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 20:27:41 +0400
  • Envelope-from: kamnev_a AT ibppm.ru

Hi Dénes and Zoli,

Thank you for this clarification. I am happy to have received the "automatic
reminder" to both of my addresses (including a.a.kamnev AT mail.ru ).
Hope to see you soon in Kitakyushu at ISIAME 2024.
With best regards,

Alex (Sasha) Kamnev

> M I X - B U L L E T I N
> News and views within the Mossbauer Community
> Authors bear full responsibility for their contributions

> just been posted by the list server SYMPA hosting MIX at the HUN-REN
> Wigner Research Centre in Budapest. This reminder comes to you once a
> year.
>
> No action is needed from your side; all subscribers will retain their
> existing settings.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Dénes L. Nagy and Zoltán Németh
>
> MIX editors
>
> MIX is a free and voluntary service of the
> Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Budapest, Hungary
>
> MIX is part of the emerging Mössbauer Effect Knowledge Center,
> a project of the
> Mössbauer Effect Data Center, Dalian, China (http://www.medc.dicp.ac.cn/)
> supported by the
> International Board on the Applications of the Mössbauer Effect
> (https://ibame.org/)
>
> Editors: Dénes L. Nagy (nagy.denes AT wigner.hu) and Zoltán Németh
> (nemeth.z AT wigner.hu)

Alexander A. Kamnev
Professor, PhD, DSc
IBPPM RAS, Saratov, Russia