mix - [Mix] source

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] source

  • From: Homonnay Zoltán <homonnay.zoltan AT ttk.elte.hu>
  • To: Abbasher Gismelseed <abbasher AT squ.edu.om>
  • Cc: "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] source
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 06:11:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: hu-HU, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ttk.elte.hu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ttk.elte.hu; dkim=pass header.d=ttk.elte.hu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=9wxmJrGL52sSKqEdLxJ8VcTHM9FZuEZO+GPbIdTHTTY=; b=DhcWq4fGeKtBd2IN4D8H0WN24bpfjKYaeGdBVJ0Q0NujYwyORtpp2pQuU+w2g9cGKKJ8pqQByh8K2yJBJ23PUvIcuIW6Fzl9YRigXNFM3JLuCVcDPATd/zWxlwsz+tAAy9YTXVIm55idk+X6kW4ezlNPcpNHjCO/vNhsbMsPDL1EdRR4oSx14izksXzEZhw0T6PxCJR8r+VkpgrJxDRhU5O6p+jFhOLnCwHafW9TYWy7swZeGV5SPGyfbvsDmqyB7rypysOk8ygevoRrlfff8vpZlz5QmhXXhgIaeVI4gBr77Wk4LWYmrw51KKvv33xXh+Yeusa3KpqtNirLGXRjAw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UUnIcrBNEKDebApsiNDMIlYOGC+7ya33kxOinZT3yuSbxudOm8jdT68XxP5WUP5XZtBhr2rlOlDbPqXl1GFmXiqTUXZKme/LeeebNwHLrKHwwYe19t9vLqu6I4ryiHVChpHpFwXefuxV+KIRAhtymMxKEBGU2ybo7dXjcft+Sk36+DNgBAGo3SlWkgwBgQttleAAcfcsfzuTlOEH9wMNiDsMnkx3/8eCdDffm/o/o2adA9QGoJsfELWo19zAH62gDZZnNhCxa0/p4sAkM6FTcasmY7JOwuv9IdJTqKmQ1h/OhA2VYxB5oUlZCeitHk02oxC/Se9GRPXMET1TO3BgUA==

Dear Abbasher,

I got a quotation a few days ago for a 25 mCi source for a price roughly
doubled as compared to the times before the Ukraine war. This is Eurostandard
(Chechia). They deliver it in 6 months but without guarantee. (I do not
know if the no guarantee is for the 6 months deadline or for the whole
delivery.)

Regards: Zoltan Homonnay

Dr. Homonnay Zoltán
egyetemi tanár
Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem, TTK, Analitikai Kémiai Tanszék
Magkémiai Laboratórium
1117 Budapest, Pázmány P. sétány 1/A
homonnay.zoltan AT ttk.elte.hu