mix - [Mix] MEDC seminar and school

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] MEDC seminar and school

  • From: "wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn" <wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] MEDC seminar and school
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 11:28:33 +0800

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from MEDC@Dalian, China!

After the COVID-19 ended, MEDC welcomed its first visiting scholar, Dr.
Moulay Tahar SOUGRATI from Monpellier University in France. On Friday, June
2nd, 2023, at 10 am (Beijing time), we invite Dr. Moulay to do a seminar, the
topic is as below:

Mossbauer Spectroscopy for Chemistry and Material Science

Welcome to the site or online participate in through the zoom conference
room. Please see the attachment in detail.

On the afternoon of June 2nd and the morning of June 3rd, 2023, we also
invited Dr. Moulay to give lectures on Mossbauer spectroscopy and its
applications. We are welcome to recommend young scholars who are interested
in, especially postdocs and graduate students, to actively register and
attend for the MEDC school, which is arranged as below:

June 2nd 3: 00---4 :30 pm: Lecture 1 - Fundamentals of Mössbauer spectroscopy
and key parameters (90 minutes)
June 3rd 8 :30---10 am: Lecture 2 - Mössbauer spectroscopy for battery
electrode materials (90 minutes)
June 3rd 10 :15---11 :45 am: Lecture 3 - Diverse applications of Mössbauer
spectroscopy (catalysis, art, food science, etc.) (90 minutes)

The MEDC school also welcome the site (Conference Center 2F, DICP, Xinghai
campus) or online (Zoom: 629 595 6560, password: 0602 or 0603) participate in
through the zoom conference room.

Best wishes,

Junhu

Prof. & Dr. Junhu Wang
Secretary General, Mössbauer Effect Data Center
Director, Center for Advanced Mössbauer Spectroscopy (DNL2005)
Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
Phone: +86-411-84379159
Email: wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn
http://wangjh.dicp.ac.cn/English.htm
http://www.medc.dicp.ac.cn/
http://www.moss.dicp.ac.cn/

  • [Mix] MEDC seminar and school, wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn, 05/26/2023