mix - [Mix] Session «Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Nuclear Techniques» at CSI XLIII (26-30 June 2023, Japan)

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Session «Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Nuclear Techniques» at CSI XLIII (26-30 June 2023, Japan)

  • From: Alexander A. Kamnev <a.a.kamnev AT mail.ru>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Session «Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Nuclear Techniques» at CSI XLIII (26-30 June 2023, Japan)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 22:38:18 +0300

Dear Colleagues and friends,

I would like to inform all of you that within the Program of the major
congress on all kinds of analytical spectroscopy, Colloquium Spectroscopicum
Internationale XLIII (CSI XLIII, Tokushima, Japan, 26-30 June 2023) , a
special session is planned:  «Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Nuclear Techniques»
(this topic is within the list of topics of CSI; see the website:
https://j-libs.org/CSI2023_ASLIBS2023/ ).  Note that this planning has just
started, but the Abstract Submission deadline has already been extended till
30 March 2023 (there is no limit «1 participant — 1 presentation», one
registered participant can present, e.g. a talk and 1-2 posters).

The additional bonus of this excellent congress is that full papers related
to  all presentations may be submitted after the event and published
(immediately after acceptance) in Virtual Special Issues of the two
spectroscopic journals («Elsevier»; both within quartiles Q1 by Web of
Science):
- Spectrochim. Acta Part A: Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc. ( SAA ), with major
results obtained by molecular spectroscopy techniques or related theoretical
approaches, and
-  Spectrochim. Acta Part B: Atomic Spectrosc.  ( SAB ), with major results
obtained by atomic spectroscopy techniques or related theoretical approaches.
As I have been guest-editing several Special Issues of SAA after previous
CSI events (also as an ISC member of CSI and EB member of SAA ), I may
inform you that, according to the journal Editors’ policy, solely  Mössbauer
spectroscopic data are rarely accepted by SAA , but a combination of any
molecular spectroscopy  technique(s) (e.g., FTIR, Raman, UV-Vis,
fluorescence, etc.) with Mössbauer spectroscopy could be publishable (note
that SAB does not accept Mössbauer spectroscopy-based papers).
All members of the international Mössbauer spectroscopic community are kindly
asked to consider this possibility to present your materials at CSI XLIII.

To facilitate planning this session (which I intend to organise and lead,
with the consent of the Chairmen), I ask those who will decide or plan to
submit abstracts and attend CSI XLIII, to contact me (not «MIX» — please do
not use a «Reply» option to reply to this message) by email:
a.a.kamnev AT mail.ru
(SUBJECT: Mössbauer session, CSI XLIII, Japan)

Alexander A. Kamnev
Professor, PhD, DSc
Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Plants and Microorganisms,
Saratov Scientific Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Saratov, Russia

  • [Mix] Session «Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Nuclear Techniques» at CSI XLIII (26-30 June 2023, Japan), Alexander A . Kamnev, 02/15/2023