mix - Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023

  • From: Krish Bharuth-Ram <kbr AT saao.ac.za>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 19:01:47 +0200

Dear Mix Colleagues

I am pleased to recommend Gustavo A Pasquevich of the National University La Plata for an Invited Talk at ICAME 2023.

Title: Applications of constant velocity modeMössbauer effect experiments.

A brief Bio and Abstract of the proposed Talk is attached. Gustavo is a bright young researcher and as the Abstract says, his talk will focus on the development of the constant velocity mode of Moessbauer Spectroscopy at the N U of La Plata, and its applications to various problems in physics. It requires no further motivation from me.

He would also be an exciting young speaker/lecturer in any School on Moessbauer Spectroscopy and its Applications that the ICAME Organisers may be  arranging.

Kind regards

Krish Bharuth-Ram.

--
www.avg.com