mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community
Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023
- From: Krish Bharuth-Ram <kbr AT saao.ac.za>
- To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 19:01:47 +0200
Dear Mix Colleagues
I am pleased to recommend Gustavo A Pasquevich of the National University La Plata for an Invited Talk at ICAME 2023.
Title: Applications of constant velocity modeMössbauer effect experiments.
A brief Bio and Abstract of the proposed Talk is attached. Gustavo is a bright young researcher and as the Abstract says, his talk will focus on the development of the constant velocity mode of Moessbauer Spectroscopy at the N U of La Plata, and its applications to various problems in physics. It requires no further motivation from me.
He would also be an exciting young speaker/lecturer in any School on Moessbauer Spectroscopy and its Applications that the ICAME Organisers may be arranging.
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
Invited Talk-GAPasquevich -plus-BIO.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
- [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023, Eventos ICAME 2023 Universidad de Antioquia, 09/22/2022
- Re: [Mix] Request for nominations of potential invited speakers/key lecturers/tutorial for ICAME2023, Krish Bharuth-Ram, 09/22/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.