mix - [Mix] LACAME-22 DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15TH

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] LACAME-22 DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15TH

  • From: Núcleo de Novos Materiais - UFES <pronex.nnmes AT gmail.com>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] LACAME-22 DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15TH
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 08:03:59 -0300

Dear Colleagues from Mössbauer Community,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for abstract submissions to
the LACAME-22 *has been postponed to September 15th.*

We have had several contributions so far, but we would like to once again
request your contribution to spread this information and encourage your
students to attend the LACAME conference.

We are working to release the registration fee!

Hope to meet you in Vitória in November,

With regards

Edson Passamani Caetano

On behalf of Organizing Committee

  • [Mix] LACAME-22 DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15TH, Núcleo de Novos Materiais - UFES, 09/01/2022