mix - [Mix] Passing of Ursula Wagner

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Passing of Ursula Wagner

  • From: Ralf Röhlsberger <ralf.roehlsberger AT desy.de>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Passing of Ursula Wagner
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:29:54 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp-o-3.desy.de 00E6E60908

Dear colleagues,

It is my sad duty to inform you that on 3 Nov 2021 our dear colleague Ursula Wagner passed away.

Just a few months ago, during ICAME 2021 in Brasov/Romania, she was honored to become an IBAME fellow for her long-standing achievements in the field of Mössbauer spectroscopy in archaeology.

Our thoughts are with her husband Friedrich Wagner and her family.

An obituary for Ursula will be communicated in due course.

- Ralf Röhlsberger

--
Prof. Dr. Ralf Röhlsberger

Helmholtz Institut Jena and Friedrich-Schiller Universität Jena
Max-Wien-Platz 1
07743 Jena
Tel: +49 3641 947900

and