mix - [Mix] Werner Keune (1939-2021)

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Werner Keune (1939-2021)

  • From: Volker Schünemann <schuene AT physik.uni-kl.de>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Werner Keune (1939-2021)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:46:57 +0200

Dear Members of the International Mössbauer Community,

with great sadness we have received the message about the passing away of our colleague and friend Werner Keune at the age of 81. We have known Werner Keune as a great person and always enjoyed his enthusiasm for science and his very friendly and open personality.

Please find an appreciation for Werner Keune written by Beatriz Roldan Cuenya, Ercan Alp and Brent Fultz at the website of Heiko Wende, his professorial successor at University Duisburg-Essen:

https://www.uni-due.de/imperia/md/content/agwende/werner_keune_appreciation.pdf <https://www.uni-due.de/imperia/md/content/agwende/werner_keune_appreciation.pdf>

We would like to express our deepest sympathy to all his relatives, especially his wife Ingeborg Keune, his children, grandchildren and friends.

In deep mourning

Svetoslav Stankov, Franz Renz and Volker Schünemann

German IBAME Representatives

--

  • [Mix] Werner Keune (1939-2021), Volker Schünemann, 03/31/2021