mix - [Mix] ISIAME is postponed to 2022

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ISIAME is postponed to 2022

  • From: Machala Libor <libor.machala AT upol.cz>
  • To: "mix AT lists.kfki.hu" <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] ISIAME is postponed to 2022
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:12:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: cs-CZ, en-US

Dear colleagues,
let me kindly inform you that ISIAME symposium, which was originally
scheduled to September 2020, is postponed to 2022. Let me remind you that we
keep a possibility to submit a manuscript to Hyperfine Interactions journal.
In case of sufficient number of contributions related to industrial
applications of Mössbauer spectroscopy, the conference proceedings will be
issued. You can find detailed information at http://isiame2020.upol.cz/

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Libor Machala

Assoc. Prof. Libor Machala, Ph.D.

Head of Department of experimental physics

Faculty of Science, RCPTM

Palacký University in Olomouc

17.listopadu 1192/12, 771 46 Olomouc

Czech Republic