mix - [Mix] [Metals] - Special Issue "Mössbauer Analysis Applied to Metals, Alloys and Compounds"

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] [Metals] - Special Issue "Mössbauer Analysis Applied to Metals, Alloys and Compounds"

  • From: Pere Bruna Escuer <pbruna AT fa.upc.edu>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Cc: "maggie.guo AT mdpi.com" <maggie.guo AT mdpi.com>
  • Subject: [Mix] [Metals] - Special Issue "Mössbauer Analysis Applied to Metals, Alloys and Compounds"
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:59:41 +0100

Dear all,

I take the liberty to use this mailing list to announce that the journal Metals (ISSN 2075-4701; IF: 2.259) is currently running a special issue entitled “Mössbauer Analysis Applied to Metals, Alloys and Compounds”. I am serving as Guest Editor for this issue.

In this collection we aim to showcase excellent work being carried out in this field. It will be incomplete without your contribution. Please see the following link to read its scope:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/metals/special_issues/mossbauer_analysis_metals

We therefore invite you to submit to this issue. We hope you will accept this invitation and share your work with our readers.

One of the advantages of this issue is that it will be open access (Metals being an open access journal). As indicated on the website, the Article Processing Charge (APC) for the open access publication will be 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). See here for available discounts: http://www.mdpi.com/about/memberships .

Deadline for this special issue is 30 September 2020. You may submit your manuscript now or up until the deadline. It would be nice if you would let us know.

For any questions regarding technical issues or the journal, please contact Maggie Guo at maggie.guo AT mdpi.com, the assistant editor of Metals.

It would be nice if you can share this invitation with your colleagues and I apologize if you receive this invitation more than once.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Pere Bruna