mix - [Mix] Video records of presentations of the Symposium of the Network of Hungarian Mössbauer Laboratories.

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Video records of presentations of the Symposium of the Network of Hungarian Mössbauer Laboratories.

  • From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Video records of presentations of the Symposium of the Network of Hungarian Mössbauer Laboratories.
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:41:07 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Colleagues,

as previously announced, the video records of the presentations of the Symposium of the Network of Hungarian Mössbauer Laboratories SNHML 2019 (Wigner RCP, Budapest, 3 October 2019) have now been made available at

http://mffo.rmki.kfki.hu/network_mossbauer

The mp4 files can be watched and/or downloaded by clicking the link "Video record" after the presentations.

Thank you for the numerous feedback mails that we received after the live stream. We will do our best to take into account your suggestions to improve the quality of the broadcast next time (e.g., by using an electronic pointing device, by showing people asking questions, etc.).

With best regards,

Dénes L. Nagy

  • [Mix] Video records of presentations of the Symposium of the Network of Hungarian Mössbauer Laboratories., Nagy, Denes Lajos, 10/21/2019