mix - [Mix] Latest Information for ICAME2019

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Latest Information for ICAME2019

  • From: "icame2019 AT dicp.ac.cn" <icame2019 AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • To: mix <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Cc: icame2019 <icame2019 AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • Subject: [Mix] Latest Information for ICAME2019
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 14:55:36 +0800

Dear Colleague:

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to extend my sincere
greetings to you!

Today we kindly request you to complete your registration as soon as possible
and submit your abstract.

ICAME 2019 registration and abstract submission are still available, please
continue to help us encourage more colleagues attend ICAME2019 at your
convenient time.

Here, we are also happy to inform you the latest additional information:
Please, find attached a preliminary program of the ICAME2019, including in
two workshops on 31 August and the afternoon of 6 September, respectively.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Dalian in September!

If you have any questions, please let us know at any time.

Best regards,
The Organizing Committee of the International Conference on the Applications
of the Mössbauer Effect (ICAME 2019)
Contacts:
Ms. Wenhui (Alice) Zhou or Ms. Duorong (Lucy) Liu

Secretariat for ICAME 2019
Mössbauer Effect Data Center, DICP, CAS
457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
Phone: +86-411-84379711
Email: icame2019 AT dicp.ac.cn

  • [Mix] Latest Information for ICAME2019, icame2019 AT dicp.ac.cn, 05/16/2019