mix - [Mix] CORRIGENDUM / "Nuclear techniques" section at CSI XLI (9-14 June 2019, Mexico city, Mexico)

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] CORRIGENDUM / "Nuclear techniques" section at CSI XLI (9-14 June 2019, Mexico city, Mexico)

  • From: Alexander A. Kamnev <a.a.kamnev AT mail.ru>
  • To: 王军虎 <wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • Cc: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] CORRIGENDUM / "Nuclear techniques" section at CSI XLI (9-14 June 2019, Mexico city, Mexico)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:28:39 +0300

Corrigendum (I forgot to mention that I will be the Guest Editor of the SAA
Special Issue...)
Thus, the text to be distributed should be as follows:

On 9-14 June 2019, in Mexico city, Mexico, the Colloquium Spectroscopicum
Internationale XLI will be held. It is a well-known scientific forum and one
of the greatest spectroscopic congresses on all kinds of analytical
spectroscopy (see the website:  http://www.csi2019mexico.com/ ). Among its
sectional topics, the "Nuclear Techniques" session is planned which includes
(although is not limited by) Mossbauer spectroscopy as well as its
applications.
Besides abstracts which will be published in the electronic form, full papers
submitted by registered participants and accepted after peer-review will be
published in Virtual Special issues of the journals  Spectrochim. Acta Part
A: Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc.  (on results obtained mainly using molecular
spectroscopy techniques, including Mossbauer spectroscopy) and  Spectrochim.
Acta Part   B: Atom. Spectrosc.  (both published by "Elsevier").
The deadline for abstract submission is 8 March 2019. All other information
can be found on the website.
It is worth mentioning that  Spectrochim. Acta Part A: Mol. Biomol.
Spectrosc.  (which will publish peer-reviewed and accepted full papers,
including those on Mossbauer spectroscopy, as a Virtual Special Issue) has an
Impact factor of 2.88 (Clarivate Analytics, 2017) and is ranked by Web of
Science as a journal of the first quartile (Q1).
All members of the international Mossbauer community are welcome to submit
their abstracts, register for the CSI XLI Congress and plan submitting your
contributions to the journal.

Alexander A. Kamnev
Professor, PhD, DSc
Saratov, Russia
Editorial board member:  Spectrochim. Acta Part A: Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc.
(Guest Editor of the Virtual Special Issue of the journal related to CSI XLI)
Member of the CSI XLI International Advisory Committee

--
Alexander A. Kamnev