mix - [Mix] RANC-2019 Budapest, May 2019, Mossbauer session, abstract deadline: 15th Febr

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] RANC-2019 Budapest, May 2019, Mossbauer session, abstract deadline: 15th Febr

  • From: Homonnay Zoltán <homonnay AT caesar.elte.hu>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] RANC-2019 Budapest, May 2019, Mossbauer session, abstract deadline: 15th Febr
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 21:57:54 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

For  all who may not have yet received notifications about Radioanalytical
And Nuclear Chemistry Conference in Budapest between 5-10 May 2019 with
scheduled separate MĂśssbauer session(s):
Let me forward to you Prof. Revay's message about further extension of the
abstract deadline of RANC:
*****************************************************************Dear Friends
of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry,

The abstract submission deadline for RANC-2019 has just been extended until
15th of February.

Come and join us to celebrate the 50the anniversary of J Radioanal Nucl Chem
and to meet the community of radiochemist at one of their largest meetings in
one of the most beautiful cities of the world.

https://jrnc-ranc.akcongress.com/index.php/conference
https://e-conf.com/ranc2019/registration/

We are looking forward to meeting you again,
Zsolt Revay
RANC-2019 - Budapest, May 5-10, 2019
Organizing Committee - RANC-2019
AKCongress, Hungary
ranc AT akcongress.com

With best regards: Zoltan Homonnay

Prof. ZoltĂĄn Homonnay
Department of Analytical Chemistry
Head of Laboratory of Nuclear Chemistry
Institute of Chemistry
Faculty of Science
EĂśtvĂśs LorĂĄnd University,
PĂĄzmĂĄny P. s. 1/A
1117 Budapest, Hungary
tel: +36-1-3722500/1564

  • [Mix] RANC-2019 Budapest, May 2019, Mossbauer session, abstract deadline: 15th Febr, Homonnay Zoltán, 02/02/2019