mix - [Mix] The website of ICAME 2019 (Dalian, China) is operational

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] The website of ICAME 2019 (Dalian, China) is operational

  • From: 王军虎 <wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] The website of ICAME 2019 (Dalian, China) is operational
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 19:18:37 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the website of ICAME 2019, the next
International Conference on the Applications of the Mössbauer Effect has
now been opened. So we extend you a cordial invitation to participate at
this distinguished event to be held in Dalian, China 1-6 September 2019.
Please visit the conference website and check regularly its changes at
http://icame2019.csp.escience.cn and schedule your own arrangements duly.

We are much looking forward to seeing you in September 2019 in Dalian at
ICAME 2019.

Yours sincerely,

The organizers of ICAME 2019

Prof. & Dr. Junhu Wang
Secretary General, DNL2005 Group Leader
Mossbauer Effect Data Center, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
Phone: +86-411-84379159
Fax: +86-411-84685940
Email:
wangjh AT dicp.ac.cn

http://sourcedb.cas.cn/sourcedb_dicp_cas/yw/zjrck/100tpr/200908/t20090820_2428097.html
http://people.ucas.ac.cn/~0001687?language=en_
http://www.medc.dicp.ac.cn/
http://www.mossbauer.info/
http://english.cas.cn/cooperation/fellowships/201503/t20150313_145274.shtml

  • [Mix] The website of ICAME 2019 (Dalian, China) is operational, 王军虎, 05/20/2018