mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
[Mix] Abstract submission deadline of ICAME 2017: 24 April 2017
- From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
- To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Cc: Valentin Georgievich Semenov <val_sem AT mail.ru>
- Subject: [Mix] Abstract submission deadline of ICAME 2017: 24 April 2017
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:34:25 +0200 (CEST)
- Authentication-results: smtp0.kfki.hu (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (1024-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=wigner.mta.hu
as you know, ICAME, the International Conference on the Applications of the Mössbauer Effect will take place 03-08 September 2017 in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The extended deadline of abstract submission, 24 April 2017 is approaching rapidly. Therefore I kindly ask you to visit the conference website and to set up your Personal Area duly, should you not have done so yet. Abstract submission is only possible within your Personal Area.
After 24 April 2017, based on a review by the International Programme Committee, talks for oral presentation will be selected and the authors will be notified not later than 25 May 2017.
Post-deadline abstracts received after 24 April 2017 and not later than 01 August 2017 are also welcome, however they will be considered for poster presentation only.
Further important dates include:
01 June 2017: deadline of early registration
01 August 2017: deadline of late registration
01 August 2017: deadline of cancellation without penalty
01 August 2017: deadline of visa support request
03 September 2017: conference starts
08 September 2017: conference ends
The organizers of ICAME 2017 cordially invite you to participate at the conference and wish you a safe trip to St. Petersburg.
ICAME 2017 Chair
val_sem AT mail.ru
- [Mix] Abstract submission deadline of ICAME 2017: 24 April 2017, Valentin Georgievich Semenov, 04/15/2017
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Mix] Abstract submission deadline of ICAME 2017: 24 April 2017, Nagy, Denes Lajos, 04/15/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.