mix - Re: [Mix] ISIAME

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] ISIAME

  • From: "Frans Waanders" <Frans.Waanders AT nwu.ac.za>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] ISIAME
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:57:23 +0200

Dear all
Please find attached an updated programme.  I have changed a few presentations on request and in a "blond moment" forgot to add Michael Reissners presentations - sorry about that and if I have left out anybody else please let me know

Are there volunteers to act as chairs for the sessions? If so please let me know and also it would be helpfull if you can indicate who wants to join the dinner at a cost of euro20 per person so Raquel can plan on it soon - only a few have responded

See you in Cape Town

By the way there questions about the tour on the Tuesday - we have already booked a bus and trust that the weather will be fine. The Cape weather can be 3 seasons in one day and is unpredictable and 2 weeks in advance nobody really knows what it will be like
Thanks
Frans

Prof Frans Waanders Pr Ing. Pr Sci. Nat.
Professor en Direkteur
Skool vir Chemiese en Mineraalingenieurswese
NWU
Tel: (018) 299 1994
Faks: (018) 299 1535
www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaring:
http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

Prof Frans Waanders Pr Eng. Pr Sci. Nat
Professor and Director
School of Chemical and Minerals Engineering
NWU
Tel: (018) 299 1994
Fax: (018) 299 1535
www.nwu.ac.za

Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

  • Re: [Mix] ISIAME, Frans Waanders, 08/17/2016
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [Mix] ISIAME, Frans Waanders, 08/18/2016