mix - [Mix] ISIAME2016

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ISIAME2016

  • From: "Frans Waanders" <Frans.Waanders AT nwu.ac.za>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Cc: "Raquel Richardson" <Raquel AT ap22ude.co.za>
  • Subject: [Mix] ISIAME2016
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:35:51 +0200

Dear all
I trust all are well and I just want to give some information regarding the upcoming ISIAME in Cape Town.
I am currently in Cape Town as co-host of the Pittsburgh Coal Conference and when checking the hotel where ISIAME is to be held, want to warn those living far from the hotel ie the Lagoon Beach hotel, it might take some time to get to the Townhouse hotel as traffic is very busy early in the mornings into town
Raquel Richardson, who assists me with theses arrangements, is also here and she said that those living out of Cape Town and still want to ensure a hassle free time she will try to assist with cancellations to get a hotel closer  to the venue
Please do not hesitate to contact me or raquel if more information is needed
Frans

Prof Frans Waanders Pr Ing. Pr Sci. Nat.
Professor en Direkteur
Skool vir Chemiese en Mineraalingenieurswese
NWU
Tel: (018) 299 1994
Faks: (018) 299 1535
www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaring:
http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

Prof Frans Waanders Pr Eng. Pr Sci. Nat
Professor and Director
School of Chemical and Minerals Engineering
NWU
Tel: (018) 299 1994
Fax: (018) 299 1535
www.nwu.ac.za

Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

  • [Mix] ISIAME2016, Frans Waanders, 08/10/2016