mix - Re: [Mix] mix Digest Sat, 23 Jul 2016

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

Re: [Mix] mix Digest Sat, 23 Jul 2016

  • From: john.cashion AT monash.edu
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: Re: [Mix] mix Digest Sat, 23 Jul 2016
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 00:07:11 +0200 (CEST)

Sue Forder.

I am devastated to learn of Sue's death.  She was someone whom one could always look forward to meeting.  Always interested and interesting, honest, keen to learn and understand more about techniques and materials and to share that information. I shall treasure our last meeting at Dalian, when we toured the Dalian Aquarium straight after breakfast before heading to the airport to catch our respective flights home.

My sincere commiserations to her family.

John Cashion
School of Physics and Astronomy
Monash University

  • Re: [Mix] mix Digest Sat, 23 Jul 2016, john . cashion, 07/25/2016