mix - [Mix] Reminder: proposal deadline PETRA III

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Reminder: proposal deadline PETRA III

  • From: Hans-Christian Wille <hans.christian.wille AT desy.de>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Reminder: proposal deadline PETRA III
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:14:13 +0100 (CET)

Dear all,

I would like to remind you of the proposal deadline for experiments at PETRA III which (officially) is today. There is an internal (inofficial) agreement that the server won't be closed before tomorrow evening. The actual number of proposals is rather low (without saying too much: it's only one digit). So I would like to encourage you to (re)sent a proposal even if you were not lucky to get beamtime in the past.

Thank you and best regards,

Hans-Christian Wille

  • [Mix] Reminder: proposal deadline PETRA III, Hans-Christian Wille, 03/01/2012