mix - [Mix] Season's greetings + change of address

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Season's greetings + change of address

  • From: "Nagy, Denes Lajos" <nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Season's greetings + change of address
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 00:43:07 +0100 (CET)

***** 2012 *****

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

SEASON'S GREETINGS!

JOYEUX NOËL ET UNE TRES BONNE NOUVELLE ANNÉE!

*

* *
* /\
0 / \ 0 *
I/ \I
/ \ *
* / \
0 / \ 0
I/ \I
* / \ *
/ \
0 / \ 0
I/ \I *
/ \
* .........||......... *
|| *
,

FROHE WEIHNACHTEN UND EIN GLÜCKLICHES NEUES JAHR!

FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PRÓSPERO ANO NUEVO!

S NOVYM GODOM I ROZHDESTVOM!

KELLEMES KARÁCSONYT ÉS BOLDOG ÚJ ÉVET KÍVÁN:

Nagy Dénes Lajos

As of 1 January 2012, my office address will change since the former KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics will become part of the newly formed Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.

In the new structure, the official name of the institute is: Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics, Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Geographic and postal addresses are still H-1121 Budapest, Konkoly Thege Miklós út 29-33 and H-1525 Budapest, P.O.B. 49, respectively.

My new office e-mail address is: nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu. Although, for the time being, my old office e-mail addresses remain operational, please preferably use the new address.

Denes L. Nagy

Denes Lajos Nagy

Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
Wigner Research Centre for Physics
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
H-1525 Budapest, P.O.B. 49, Hungary

Telephone: +36 1 392 2517
Mobile: +36 20 981 0451
Fax: +36 1 392 2598
SIP: +36 21 380 9908
Skype: nagy_denes_lajos
Office e-mail:
nagy.denes AT wigner.mta.hu
Private e-mail:
nagydl AT gmail.com
Web page: http://www.kfki.hu/~nagy/

  • [Mix] Season's greetings + change of address, Nagy, Denes Lajos, 12/26/2011