mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
- To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Mix] ISIAME2012
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 00:33:02 +0200 (CEST)
- List-archive: <http://mailman.kfki.hu/pipermail/mix>
- List-id: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community <mix.lists.kfki.hu>
I am cross-posting Professor Massimo Carbucicchio's message regarding the new venue if ISIAME2010.
Denes L. Nagy
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:11:32 -0400
<medc AT unca.edu>
As all of you know, during ISIAME08 in Budapest the decision was made for ISIAME 2012 conference to be held in Asheville under the Professor John Stevens leadership. However, last summer, the University of North Carolina at Asheville made the decision to close MEDC, precluding also any possibility to host ISIAME 2012.
MEDC moved to the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics in China, under the direction of Professors Zhang and Wang, which also expressed their interest in hosting ISIAME 2012.
The Dalian Institute has the needed infrastructure to organize ISIAME, Dalian is an outstanding city and DICP has many connections with industry as witnessed by they projects and patents.
Considering also that the time till the conference is relatively short, the ISIAME Scientific Executive Committee has decided to award ISIAME 2012 to Dalian under the Professors Zhang and Wang leadership.
Professor Massimo Carbucicchio
Chair, ISIAME Scientific Executive Committee
- [Mix] ISIAME2012, Nagy Denes Lajos, 08/05/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.