mix - [Mix] Positions at Monash University, Melbourne

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Positions at Monash University, Melbourne

  • From: John Cashion <John.Cashion AT sci.monash.edu.au>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] Positions at Monash University, Melbourne
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:48:36 +1000

Dear colleagues,

I would be grateful if you could publicize the following. I am not sure how this should be submitted - our system is refusing to let me log onto your server!

Thanks,
John

--------------------------
Item for MIX newsletter:

Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, is currently advertising two lecturer positions in Condensed Matter Physics. The School of Physics has been recently recruited strongly and the next area to benefit is Condensed Matter Physics.

I have officially "retired", but am continuing on in an honorary capacity at present. However, without some new appointee with an interest in Moessbauer spectroscopy, all my equipment may be "retired" as well. Competition for these positions is expected to be very strong.

Full details may be found at http://www.physics.monash.edu.au/employment.html#academic

--
John D Cashion
Associate Professor

++++++ ++++++++ ++++++ Moessbauer spectroscopy
+ + + +
++ ++
http://www.physics.monash.edu.au/research/mosspect

  • [Mix] Positions at Monash University, Melbourne, John Cashion, 05/21/2010