mix - [Mix] Season's Greetings

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Season's Greetings

  • From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Season's Greetings
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:35:44 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,
Dear Friends:

On behalf of the International Board on the Applications of the Mossbauer Effect and the editors of MIX, I wish all members of the Mossbauer Community all the best for the upcoming holidays and a very successful year 2009!

Denes L. Nagy
Chair, IBAME

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SEASON'S GREETINGS!
A HAPPY NEW YEAR! *

* *
* /\
0 / \ 0 *
JOYEUX NOEL ET UNE TRES I/ \I FROHE WEIHNACHTEN UND
BONNE NOUVELLE ANNEE! / \ * EIN GLUECKLICHES NEUES JAHR!
* / \
2 0 0 9 0 / \ 0
I/ \I
* / \ *
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y / \ S NOVYM GODOM I ROZHDESTVOM!
PROSPERO ANO NUEVO! 0 / \ 0
I/ \I *
/ \
|| *

  • [Mix] Season's Greetings, Nagy Denes Lajos, 12/23/2008