mix - [Mix] PhD or Postdoc Position Available

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] PhD or Postdoc Position Available

  • From: Hermann Raphaël <R.Hermann AT ulg.ac.be>
  • To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
  • Subject: [Mix] PhD or Postdoc Position Available
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:06:35 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to hire, for start as soon as possible, a PhD student or a
Postdoc for work in the Moessbauer laboratory at the University of Liege,
Belgium, in collaboration with the Research Center Juelich, Germany.
Some teaching duties are associated with the position, and the successful
applicant should be able to teach general physics lab courses and exercice
sessions in *french* language.

Application should be sent to me per email.

Please circulate the information to all people that might be interested.

Sincerely,
Raphael Hermann

Dr. Raphael Hermann
e-mail:
r.hermann AT fz-juelich.de
Tel: +49 (0) 2461 61 4786
FAX: +49 (0) 2461 61 2610
Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung
IFF-4 Streumethoden
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

  • [Mix] PhD or Postdoc Position Available, Hermann Raphaël, 12/19/2008