mix - [Mix] Future of the MB community

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] Future of the MB community

  • From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] Future of the MB community
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:40:29 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,

I am cross-posting a mail of Volker Schuenemann and Rudolf Rueffer asking for supporting letters of the nuclear resonance beamline of PETRA III in Hamburg. This new beamline, if in fact realized, will significantly increase the beamtime for advanced experiments for the Mossbauer Community worldwide.

Please consider writing such letters and also encouraging your colleagues doing so not later than

This is now one of the very rare occurrences that the Mossbauer Community may act in its own interest in a coordinated way. So let's make use of this possibility!

With best regards,

Denes L. Nagy
Chair, IBAME