mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community
- From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
- To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
- Subject: [Mix] 50th anniversary Moessbauer Effect
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:27:11 +0200 (CEST)
- List-archive: <http://mailman.kfki.hu/pipermail/mix>
- List-id: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community <mix.lists.kfki.hu>
as you all know, 2008 is the Jubilee Year of Mossbauer Spectroscopy: in January 1958, Rudolf L. Mossbauer submitted his paper on the 191 Ir resonance to Zeitschrift fur Physik and his paper describing the first Doppler shift resonance experiment was published in the end of the same year.
On this special occasion, our colleagues from TU Muenchen (F. Parak, W. Petry and E. Wagner) are going to organize a symposium to celebrate this event. For details, please visit the web page
The organizers cordially invite interested friends and colleagues to take part in this event, which will hopefully become an occasion to meet old friends and to conceive new ideas for the future.
With best regards,
Denes L. Nagy
- [Mix] 50th anniversary Moessbauer Effect, Nagy Denes Lajos, 07/01/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.