mix AT lists.kfki.hu
Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community
- From: José Mariano <jmariano AT ualg.pt>
- To: mix AT lists.kfki.hu
- Subject: [Mix] book advise
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:07:13 +0000
- List-archive: <http://mailman.kfki.hu/pipermail/mix>
- List-id: Discussion journal of the Mossbauer Community <mix.lists.kfki.hu>
- Organization: Universidade do Algarve
I need to buy 2 or 3 mossbauer books for my physics library, suitable
for first year physics graduates/ working physicists.
I would appreciate if you could advise me on what are, in your opinion,
the "must have" books for mossbauer, covering preferably theory,
experimental details, data analysis and, if possible, applications to
magnetic materials and thin films.
University of Algarve - Portugal
- [Mix] book advise, José Mariano, 02/19/2008
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.