mix - [Mix] ICAME 2007 at IIT Kanpur, INDIA

mix AT lists.kfki.hu

Subject: Discussion journal of the Mössbauer Community

[Mix] ICAME 2007 at IIT Kanpur, INDIA

  • From: Nagy Denes Lajos <nagy AT rmki.kfki.hu>
  • To: MIX <mix AT lists.kfki.hu>
  • Subject: [Mix] ICAME 2007 at IIT Kanpur, INDIA
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:55:44 +0100 (CET)

Dear Colleagues,

I am cross-posting the announcement of Prof. N S Gajbhiye, Chair of ICAME 2007 at ITT Kanpur, India. I apologie if you receive the announcement more than once.

Sincerely,

Denes L. Nagy

Dear Colleague

This e-mail is to inform you about the International Conference on the Applications of the Mossbauer Effect (ICAME 2007) to be held in IIT Kanpur, INDIA during October 14 - 19, 2007. Please access the conference webpage for further details.

www.iitk.ac.in/icame07

LAST DATE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS APRIL 15, 2007.

We welcome your participation and active discussion in the ICAME 2007.

The ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION and REGISTRATION is NOW AVAILABLE on the ICAME website. We hope that you and your colleagues would join us and give your presentation in the ICAME 2007 at IIT Kanpur.

We shall be arranging many events for the Accompanying Persons. You will witness, number of cultural events in the month of October through out India.

Please feel free to contact for any querries.

Warmest regards,

---------
Prof. N S Gajbhiye
Chairman, ICAME 2007
Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016, INDIA
Ph: +91-512-2597080/7423
Fax: +91-512-2597080
email:
icame AT iitk.ac.in
Webpage: www.iitk.ac.in/icame07

  • [Mix] ICAME 2007 at IIT Kanpur, INDIA, Nagy Denes Lajos, 03/16/2007